● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them. This is a class for both women and children and as a group we respect the needs of each woman.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine if needed.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
Accessibility Conditions: Easy Access
Facilities: Steps to the main entrance and ramp access to the side door. There is ample room for buggies inside the hall. Baby-changing and disabled toilet
Important Info: We will start singing at 10.15am so please arrive in good time to get settled.
Parking: Free parking in the car park in Church Lane (on the left-hand side). Continue up Church Lane on foot, passing the church on your left. The hall is on the right-hand side (approx. 1 min. walk). Please do not park in the lane itself.
About your choir leader
Lynfa knows only too well the power of singing, through her work as a music therapist, and on a personal level, when a weekly rehearsal with a 30-strong, all-female ‘a cappella’ group would instantly melt away the stresses and strains of the day, and later, when singing became an essential tool during early motherhood, soothing mother and baby alike during those first turbulent months.
Now a mum of two, Lynfa can’t wait to share the magic of singing with you..!
A Summer message from Lynfa:
“It’s been a special year for us in Wivelsfield. We have a wonderful, vibrant group of women and children, full of joy and plenty of giggles! A recent highlight was a visit to our local hospice – a chance to share what we do, and spread the magic of singing a little further. Thank you to all of you for making Friday mornings so special 😊
If you are thinking of joining us, you would be so welcome! Come as you are – age is no barrier and children are not compulsory!”