Please give your name and which choir as reference. E.g. J Bloggs CLP, STR or HH.
● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them. This is a class for both women and children and as a group we respect the needs of each woman.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine if needed.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
Accessibility Conditions: TBC
Important Info: TBC
About your choir leader
Zoie has had 25 years performing experience and 5 years of wrangling her own small people. She is a storyweaver who loves to sing, believes in the power of the voice – in whatever form it exists – and is passionate about bringing the Singing Mamas community into this busy city, where nourishment, harmony and connection can often be all too tricky to lay our hands on!
● 07947 609780