● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them. This is a class for both women and children and as a group we respect the needs of each woman.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine if needed.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
Accessibility Conditions: Disabled access door button to open and go straight through the centre until you come to the hall and turn right there is a room on the right down that corridor called the Allison room. you can leave prams safely in this corridor making sure there is access to the cupboard opposite or there is space in the room for a few prams.
Facilities: Wheelchair and buggy friendly. Baby change and toilets available.
Important Info: We will start singing at 10.00 am so please arrive in good time to get settled. We will sing for one hour then have tea and cake!
Parking: Free parking on site and local free car park.
About your choir leader
Meg is a training teacher at a performing arts charity for adults with additional needs and is a fairy through the summer months entertaining children. She loves to sing and loves encouraging people to sing with her even more. Singing has changed Megs relationship to the world and opened doors of community and self confidence; discovering the joyful, meaningful and connective side effects of singing she’s delighted to be sharing song with you. Meg is passionate about her choirs being inclusive and has bursary spaces available as well as free tasters to pregnant women and over 55’s, all venues are wheel chair friendly.