● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them, but not all. The singing is for the women and the children are welcomed and included.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Soft toys are provided for the children.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten-free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
Accessibility Conditions: The venue is fully accessible for buggies and wheelchairs and there are baby-changing facilities.
Important Info: We will start singing at 1.15pm so please arrive in good time to get settled.
Parking: There is lots of free on-street parking on Green Lane.
About your choir leader
Emma started playing the piano at the age of 5 and has been singing and playing music of one form or another ever since. She loves to sing, and enjoys the many health and wellbeing benefits that singing brings!
Singing Mamas Choir in Formby is an opportunity for all women to step out of their busy lives and into an hour of relaxing, fun singing, to feel the buzz of beautiful harmonies and learn songs from all around the world. Following the singing, there will be a chance to chat over tea and cake. No auditions or notes to read, just a warm welcome, community and the guarantee that you will leave feeling better than when you arrived!
● 07907 821637