● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them. This is a class for both women and children and as a group we respect the needs of each woman.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine if needed. Please not this venue is NUT FREE.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
Accessibility Conditions: Yes but no disabled loo.
Facilities: Toilet but no baby changing. (Nappy changing welcome within the room itself). Developmental toys/books provided for toddlers. Older children welcome to bring own work (table provided) but please no small parts!
Important Info: It is preferred that mobile phones are turned off or switched to flight mode for the duration of the session to ensure a wifi-free RF-free haven for the little ones. We appreciate that this is not always possible, so talk with Rebecca before the session if you need to keep yours on.
Parking: Disabled access: Free car park
About your choir leader
Rebecca, mum to two boys, is passionate about nurturing the health and wellbeing of our little ones – from conception through birth and the first six years of life – and supporting those on the birthing and parenting journey. Singing Mamas Choir work is the perfect addition to Rebecca’s portfolio of therapeutic offerings founded on the principle of resonance and living more in harmony, within ourselves, our families and our environment. Together we will raise our vibration by connecting to our voices, our joy and our feminine power, whilst our children can bathe in our harmonies! A warm welcome extends to all singing abilities.
● 01825 841045