Please give your name and which choir as reference. E.g. J Bloggs CLP, STR or HH.
● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them, but not all. The singing is for the women and the children are welcomed and included.
● Feeding during the session is absolutely fine, you’ll be invited to stay in circle and feed but it’s really informal so please do whatever you need for yourselves and your child, we will be respectful of the needs of each woman.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten-free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater to your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
About your choir leader
Zoie has had 25 years performing experience and 5 years of wrangling her own small people. She is a storyweaver who loves to sing, believes in the power of the voice – in whatever form it exists – and is passionate about bringing the Singing Mamas community into this busy city, where nourishment, harmony and connection can often be all too tricky to lay our hands on!
● 07947 609780