● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them. This is a class for both women and children and as a group we respect the needs of each woman.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine if needed.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
Accessibility Conditions: Easy Access
Facilities: Baby-changing/disabled toilet
Important Info: TBC
About your choir leader
Our Voice is the muscle to our soul!
Singing is something I have loved to do all my life. However as a young mother I lost confidence and stopped singing except with my children. With the birth of my first grandchild, nearly 11 years ago, and as I sang to and with her, I realised how much I missed shared singing; so, I joined a choir, studied Sound Healing, and set up my own singing group singing for people near the end of life.
Training to be a Singing Mamas choir leader is a natural progression for me. What a warm, heart opening and joyous experience, and a perfect compliment to what I already do as a dance and movement facilitator and a massage therapist.
I believe passionately in the power of voice and self expression and I’m delighted and excited to be able to offer a regular space to meet and sing (followed by tea and cake) open to all and regardless of ability or age.
Sharing songs is a wonderful way to share support and enable each other. The songs are taught by ear and no previous experience is necessary; we will explore uplifting, relaxing and humorous melodies rhymes and rhythms from around the world.
Children are welcome, and can bathe in the sounds we collectively create.
Please join me on…..for a taster session. Weekly sessions will start after the school break, November – December
●07824 641671 firstname.lastname@example.org