● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them. This is a class for both women and children and as a group we respect the needs of each woman.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine if needed.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
We will be having a Christmas Sing-Along during the day for families and an evening Christmas Sing-Along just for Mamas in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of December.
Accessibility Conditions: Easy Access
Facilities: Baby-changing/disabled toilet
Important Info: TBC
About your choir leader
In the coming months, Billingshurst resident and Singing Mamas Choir Leader Victoria Casey will be organising some local Singing Mamas events.
Please email her to register your interest and keep you in the loop!