When booking, please give your name and which choir as reference. E.g.: J Bloggs Liverpool or J Bloggs Waterloo.
● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them. This is a class for both women and children and as a group we respect the needs of each woman.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine if needed.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
We will be having a Christmas Sing-Along during the day for families and an evening Christmas Sing-Along just for Mamas in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of December.
Accessibility Conditions: Easy Access
Facilities: Baby-changing/disabled toilet
Important Info: We will start singing at 10:00am so please arrive in good time to get settled.
Parking: Easy access,small car park and disabled access. On street parking (free).
About your choir leader
From a very young age I got a thrill from anything to do with singing and movement, it didn’t matter what, I just loved to move my body and use my voice… I just couldn’t stop. I moved to London when I was 18 years old to train in contemporary dance and then in musical theatre. I had some incredible and varied experiences in the performance industry and became a nanny working in between jobs and auditions. I have always loved babies and children and after many years, found my way into becoming a baby massage instructor and worked for various kids music companies. I have recently created a company called Holistic Harmonies.
The idea for Holistic Harmonies comes from everything I have ever done in my life and career’
I have trained in a few different areas that all complement each other. Music, movement, massage and singing all work in a sub conscious way that bring healing, bonding, growth, joy, and an uplifting holistic experience. My programme at Holistic Harmonies brings all of these together; designed specifically for the families I work with who might like to try all these strings to create their own bow, to play their own harmonies!
It felt like serendipity when I came across an advert looking for choir leaders for The Singing Mamas; I clicked YES without even thinking. Singing, for me, has always been like therapy; there is a song for every emotion and they live in your bones. I love that the idea for the Singing Mamas has no focus on performance, but the shared experience that singing in a circle can nurture. Come along and sing with me, soothe your soul….
● 07747 446048