● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them. This is a class for both women and children and as a group we respect the needs of each woman.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine if needed.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
We will be having a Christmas Sing-Along during the day for families and an evening Christmas Sing-Along just for Mamas in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of December.
Accessibility Conditions: Easy Access
Facilities: Toilets and buggy friendly entrance
Important Info: We will start singing at 12pm so please arrive in good time to get settled.
Parking: Free parking at the Barn – Barn map
About your choir leader
Sarra is a performing artist with over 10 years experience working as a dancer in a wide range of settings from hospitals, to museums and schools. She also runs Sarra Yoga in Surrey and Sussex offering classes and workshops to children and adults. For Sarra , singing has always been a source of joy and emotional release. She is excited to be offering a regular choir for women in Horsham to get together and enjoy the magic of singing in harmony. Songs affirm the cycles of life and express the tides of our emotions so that we feel free, nourished and connected. A real mood booster!
This is a feel good choir with no big words. You will explore uplifting melodies, rhythms and songs from around the world, from songs of freedom to English folk.
This is an opportunity to release any stresses and fill yourself up with whatever it is that you need. In every session we bring positive intentions so that you will leave feeling recharged. Children will benefit from the nourishing atmosphere and you will be surprised how they will remember the songs. Join us for an hour of singing followed by chat over tea and cake.
● 07874 048453