● Be sure to arrive in good time for the start of each class and where possible let your choir leader know if you may be late or unable to attend.
● Check the booking details carefully to ensure you are aware of parking and venue access information.
● Some women will bring children with them. This is a class for both women and children and as a group we respect the needs of each woman.
● Feeding or offering your child snacks and drinks throughout the session is absolutely fine if needed.
● We will spend time both sitting and standing.
● Gentle toys are provided, it is also recommended to bring a baby blanket in case the need to snuggle arrises mid-song.
● Be sure to let your choir leader know if you have any specific dietary requirements including gluten free, vegan etc. Every effort will be made to cater for your needs in the all-important tea and cake part of the class!
We will be having a Christmas Sing-Along during the day for families and an evening Christmas Sing-Along just for Mamas in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of December.
Accessibility Conditions: Easy Access / Wheelchair access
Facilities: Room for pushchairs and wheelchair access to the hall. There are toilets and a separate area for feeding baby if this is preferred.
Important Info: We will start singing at 10:30 am so please arrive in good time to get settled.
Parking: There are places to park in the drive of the hall, also in Vicarage Rd opposite the hall, outside Dovedale Nursery. Although there is restricted parking in the rest of Vicarage Rd, the area near and in Finchley Avenue is okay after 10am so please check signs. Bus stops at (Chelmsford College) Moulsham Street, and walking is 5 minutes.
About your choir leader
Dawn has 30 years’ experience of teaching exercise, dance, and education to all ages.
“My earliest memory of singing is as a child at a little toy piano making up my own songs.
Lots of us enjoy and want to sing but rarely get the chance. It fills a need, makes you feel strong,
recharged, chilled, connected to others. Lets share this experience”.
● 07793 742334